Forever 21's logo
|Type||Privately owned by Authentic Brands Group, Brookfield Properties, and Simon Property Group|
|English Wikipedia article|
Forever 21, stylized as FOREVER 21, is a national fashion retailer in the United States. Its subsidiaries include Love 21 and XXI Forever. It is privately owned by Authentic Brands Group, Brookfield Properties, and Simon Property Group.
- : Donating a face mask to a person in need for each face mask purchased from the company.
- 18 March 2020 (+7 dayssrc): Announced that they would be temporarily closing all stores as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- 18 March 2020: Forever 21 closes stores nationwide to help slow spread of COVID-19, KHON
- Mull, Amanda (2020-04-23). "Pandemic Advertising Got Weird Fast". The Atlantic. Retrieved 2020-05-20.
- "Forever 21 closes stores nationwide to help slow spread of COVID-19". KHON2. 2020-03-19. Retrieved 2020-05-20.
- "Forever 21 closes U.S. stores due to coronavirus concerns". www.bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2020-05-20.