|Industry||Automotive and clean energy|
|English Wikipedia article|
Tesla, Inc. is an international electric vehicle and clean energy company based in Palo Alto, California, United States.
- 06 April 2020 (+26 dayssrc): Shows a prototype for ventilators made from car parts, aimed at COVID patients.
- 07 April 2020 (+27 dayssrc): Cutting salaries, furloughing workers to "manage costs" during the pandemic
- 07 April 2020: Tesla cutting salaries and furloughing workers to ‘manage costs’ during pandemic, The Verge
- Ohnsman, Alan. "Tesla Shows Off Prototype Ventilator For COVID-19 Patients Made Out Of Electric Car Parts". Forbes. Retrieved 2020-04-08.
- O'Kane, Sean (2020-04-07). "Tesla is cutting salaries and furloughing workers to 'manage costs' during pandemic". The Verge. Retrieved 2020-04-08.